I am going to participate the group show below:
- Title: Satan’s Food Court
- Term: September 7 to October 13, 2019
- Opening Hours: Wednesday – Sunday, 1-6pm
- Opening Reception: Saturday, September 7th, 7pm
- Admission fee: Free
- Venue: Art Share L.A. 801 E. 4th Place Los Angeles, CA 90013 Google Map
- Artists: Jaye Cardinal, Wonder Crush, Brian Curtin, Leonard Greco, Judy Kepes, Timothy Melgoza, Lorraine Meyers, Rachel O’Donnell, Verena Puhm, Jessica Lee Sanders, Tomoni Shintaku, Allison Strauss, Snaxks, Rhiannon Valenti, Camille Wong
- Website: https://artsharela.org
As for me, 6 paintings will be displayed below:
BENTO-May 17, 2018 (Calories 813 kcal, Protein 31.8 g, Total Fat 40 g, Total Carbohydrate 76.6 g, Sodium 3.6 g / Ingredients; Fried rice, Wiener, Boiled egg, Cheese chikuwa, Cucumber, Tomato, Okra, Corn, Mayonnaise, Sesame, Vegetable oil, Soy sauce) 2018, acrylic on canvas, 14 × 18 inches (35.5 × 45.5 cm)
BENTO-May 27, 2018 (Calories 702 kcal, Protein 31.9 g, Total Fat 25.9 g, Total Carbohydrate 80.9 g, Sodium 10.1g / Ingredients; Rice, Japanese-style rolled omelette, Salted salmon, Eggplant and fried konjac, Pak choy, Mini tomato, Pickled plum, Ham, Cheese, Mayonnaise, Mustard, Vegetable oil, Mirin-like seasoning, Sugar, Soy sauce, Sesame) 2018, acrylic on canvas, 14 × 18 inches (35.5 × 45.5 cm)
Let’s eat everyone (In 170 people: CHOC DEVILS FOOD DOUBLE LAYER CAKE/VANILLA ICING, 12.99USD/1449JPY, 4/27/2019) 2019, acrylic on canvas, 24 × 24 inches (60 × 60 cm)
Let’s eat everyone (In 82 people: Legendary Fresh Cream Cake, 40 SGD/29.3 USD, 1/8/2018) 2018, acrylic on canvas, 18 × 18 inches (45.5 × 45.5 cm)
If you have the chance to come to Los Angeles that day, you must come! I hope you can enjoy the group show. Thank you.
2019/09/03 Exhibition views are added.
Contemporary artist / Web Developer (President & CEO at SHINTAKU LLC) based in Hiroshima. I’ve learned at an Art College and Culinary Institute. I attempt to connect ART and FOOD.