I am going to participate the group show below:
- Title: 11TH ANNUAL 50|50 SHOW
- Term: August 30 to September 22, 2019
- Opening Hours: Friday, Saturday, and Sunday, 1–5 pm, and by appointment
- Admission fee: Free
- Venue: Sanchez Art Center 1220-B Linda Mar Pacifica, CA 94044 Google Map
- Artists: Asami Akinaga, Jennifer Alpaugh, Jill Andre, Zoe Ani, Alexandra Bailliere, Jenny Balisle, Ann Belden, Isabel Bowen, Kristen Brown, Jamey Brzezinski, Kit Cameron, Mary Ciofalo, Linda Colnett, Diana Corvelle, Ana Doria-Quesada, Charity Ellis, Mary Fassbinder, Jane Ferguson, Camila Fernandez, Jane Fisher, Susan Friedman, Michael Gabriel, Kimberley D’Adamo Green, DK Haas, Margot Hartford, Hannah Henry, Emily Holland, Marilyn Host, Angela Hunter Geiss, Maggie Hurley, Jennifer Hynes, Scott Idleman, Josie Johansen-Zingapan, Lyudmila Kirillova, Teresa Landry, Jeannene Langford, Tanya Lin, Pam Marano, Ryan Martin, Susan Matthews, Kathleen McNutt-Hart, Jeannie Mecorney, Corinna Mori, Neil Murphy, Yi Lin Pei, Julianna Fecskes Phillips, Jude Pittman, Barbara Pollack-Lewis, Cynthia Rettig, Andrea Rosenman, Tyler Scully, Farnaz Shadravan, Arena Shawn, Tomoni Shintaku, Lisa Sotero, Karen Stanton, Winnie Storey, Clare Szydlowski, Shannon Tallcouch, Deanna Wardley, Jenny Wong-Stanley, Vanessa Woods, Yige Xie, Haoyun Erin Zhao
As for me, 50 “Today’s Meal” series paintings will be displayed. The following works are my recommendation:
Today’s meal-July 10, 2019 (Sushi) 2019, acrylic on canvas, 6 × 6 inches (15 × 15 cm)
Today’s meal-June 29, 2019 (Bagel) 2019, acrylic on canvas, 6 × 6 inches (15 × 15 cm)
Today’s meal-July 4, 2019 (Taco) 2019, acrylic on canvas, 6 × 6 inches (15 × 15 cm)
You can see the all of 50 “Today’s Meal” Series paintings below:
If you have the chance to come to San Francisco that day, you must come! I hope you can enjoy the group show. Thank you.
2019/09/03 Exhibition views are added.
Contemporary artist / WEB designer (WEB design business: SHINTAKU。) based in Hiroshima. I’ve learned at an Art College and Culinary Institute. I attempt to connect ART and FOOD.