I will be participating in a group exhibition below:
- Title: KITCHEN
- Term: April 27, 2019 to May 6, 2019
- Opening Hours: 1pm-9pm (Open everyday)
- Reception Party: Saturday, April 27, 5pm-9pm
- Talk Show: Saturday, May 4, 6pm-8pm Guest:Yuko Okada(Artist)
- Admission fee: Free(if you give a donation, you will receive a small collection of the works of the artists)
- Venue: ART Space ZERO-POINT lF Tenant Space, 2-1-22, Yagisawa, Nishitokyo-Shi, Tokyo-To, 202-0022, Japan Google Map
- Artists: Sasayama Naoki, Tomosugi family, ALI-KA, Itsuki, Hamster no musuko ni umarete yokatta, Iijima Motoharu, Shintaku tomoni, Fudamoto Ayako, Tsukamoto Ooba. Yugen Hirofumi, Utsu Yumiko, iwata mayuko, Okisugi Haruno, Suzuki Kaoru, Kobayashi Mayuki
- Inquiry: TEL 090-9112-7962、MAIL firstname.lastname@example.org(Mr.Sasayama)
- Official Site: https://kitchen2019.amebaownd.com(Japanese only)
I hope you can enjoy the exhibition. Thank you.
Contemporary artist / Web Developer (President & CEO at SHINTAKU LLC) based in Hiroshima. I’ve learned at an Art College and Culinary Institute. I attempt to connect ART and FOOD.